Views:291 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-29 Origin:Site
People get dry skin in change seasons, and it's always peeling, uncomfortable and ugly. At this time, people need a mini humidifier to deal with the dehydration of the skin.
Here's what we should know before buying a humidifier.
The wetness of the air is usually expressed by the relative humidity (RH). The temperature of 19~24℃ and relative humidity of 40~50% are the most comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Ultrasonic humidifier and steam humidifier are the two most common types of humidifiers in the market. The former is small in noise and light in volume. The latter has the advantages of pure output air and wide humidification coverage.
Different temperatures can hold different amounts of water vapor. Relative humidity is the ratio of the actual amount of water vapor in the air to the maximum amount of water vapor that the air can take in at its current temperature.
For example, one meter cubed at 20 degrees Celsius can hold at most 18 grams of water vapor, so when there are 18 grams of water vapor in the air, the relative humidity is 100%.
Somatosensory perception is not only affected by temperature or humidity, but by a combination of both. People experiment shows that we feel most comfortable when the room temperature is 19~24℃ and the relative humidity is 40~50%. The air is also the cleanest. When relative humidity is above 65 percent, bacteria, molds, and parasites start growing like crazy will make people susceptible to respiratory infections, allergies, asthma, and other diseases.
We use high tech humidifiers in our daily life, but many people pay little attention the harm of improper use of humidifier. Let's take a look at some of the damages that improper use of humidifier may cause.
1. Many kinds of microorganisms floating in the air or scattering on the dust and objects will grow and reproduce rapidly once the temperature and humidity are appropriate. Therefore, the elderly, children and other people with relatively weak resistance are easy to get infected after inhaling the bacteria.
2. Improper use of humidifier may also cause "humidification pneumonia". When the humidifier air purifier is in use, if it is not cleaned regularly, the mold and other microorganisms in the humidifier enter the air as the aerosol and the respiratory tract of people, and then cause "humidification pneumonia".
3. Moist air will aggravate the condition of arthritis and diabetes, so patients with arthritis and diabetes should use air humidifier machine with caution.
4. If you add tap water directly to the humidifier, it is easy to pollute the indoor air. That's because chlorine atoms and microbes in tap water can be blown into the air by the spray. If the hardness of tap water is higher, the water mist emitted by the humidifier contains calcium and magnesium ions, which will produce white powder and pollute the indoor air.
5. Although aroma humidifier diffuser can humidify dry indoor air to make people feel cool, ultrasonic humidifiers emit a lot of radiation, especially for pregnant women.
Is there so much harm that we don't need to use it? Not really, as long as we avoid them. Here are some tips for how to avoid these damages.
1. Do not add tap water directly. Tap water generally contains a lot of minerals, which will cause damage to the hot and cold humidifier and pollution to the air.
2. Don't use the humidifier for too long. It can be turned off after a few hours of use. In winter, the optimum air humidity is 40-60%. If it is too dry, it will cause pharynx and mouth dry etc. If it is too wet, it can cause diseases such as pneumonia. When using, it is better to measure and adjust the appropriate humidity at regular intervals.
3. Clean the mini humidifier ultrasonic regularly. When a humidifier has been used for a long time, all kinds of bacteria can grow in it. If it is not cleaned regularly, bacteria will enter the air with the water vapor and harm people’s health.
4. Households with diabetes and arthritis should not use humidifiers, which have a greater impact on these two kinds of people.
5. Don't repair the office humidifier manually if it doesn't work normally. Otherwise, it will cause component wire connection error and short circuit in the next use, resulting in an accident.