Views: 234 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-09 Origin: Site
In general, temperature can most directly affect people's feelings about the living environment. Similarly, air humidity can also have an impact on people's life and health. Science has proved that air humidity is closely related to human health and daily life. Medical research shows that when the indoor air humidity reaches 45~65% RH and the temperature is 20~25 degrees, the human body and mind are in a good state. At this time, people's work efficiency has been greatly improved.
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, people's requirements for the comfort of living environment are becoming higher and higher. After the invention of the air conditioner, people were able to stay indoors in the right temperature in summer and winter. However, whether it is in summer or winter, as long as we turn on the air conditioner indoors, we will feel that the air is dry, and after a long time will feel uncomfortable. Dry air can cause the body to lose water and accelerate the aging of the skin. Therefore, more and more people will use humidifiers. Nowadays, humidifiers are everywhere, such as office and bedroom. Why do humidifiers become so popular? The following is to introduce the role of humidifiers.
1. Increase air humidity: Increasing air humidity is the main and essential function of the humidifier, which is more pronounced in dry weather. Humidifier can increase the humidity in the air, thus making the body feel comfortable, but also can prevent many hazards caused by air drying.
2. Moisturize skin: In the hot summer and dry winter, the water in the human skin is prone to excessively lost, thus accelerating the aging of life. Therefore, moist air can make people energetic, and humidifiers can moisturize the skin, promote blood circulation and metabolism of facial cells, soothe nerves and eliminate fatigue, making people look younger.
3. Protect your respiratory tract: Dry air is more likely to cause respiratory diseases, especially in vulnerable groups such as the elderly and children. Staying in a dry environment for a long time can lead to a variety of respiratory infections such as asthma, emphysema and bronchitis. Humidifiers can increase the humidity in the air, thereby protecting the respiratory tract and reducing the risk of infection with bacteria and viruses.
4. Extend the service life of furniture: In the dry environment, furniture, books and musical instruments will be accelerated aging, deformation and even cracking. In fact, keeping the above items needs to keep the indoor humidity between 45% and 65% RH, but the indoor humidity in winter is far below this standard. Humidifiers add humidity to the air, which allows furniture and books to be kept and used longer.
5. Reduce the static electricity: In autumn and winter, static electricity is everywhere. The static electricity will make us feel slight electric shock when contacting some items. Serious static electricity will make people upset, dizziness, chest tightness, nose and throat discomfort, affecting our normal life. Ultrasonic aroma diffuser humidifier can reduce the probability of electrostatic occurrence, let people get rid of the trouble of static electricity.