Views:358 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-01 Origin:Site
The electronic mouse repeller consists of power supply, oscillator, piezoelectric buzzer and other circuits. By using 40 kHz ultrasonic sweep signal, a certain intensity of sound pressure is produced in a certain range, so as to achieve the purpose of expelling rats.
1. The electronic pest repeller adopts modern microelectronics technology and integrates multiple high-tech means to effectively stimulate the nervous system and auditory system of the mouse in the controlled range, making them escape from the scene due to discomfort and unhappiness.
2. It has the characteristics of low power consumption, harmless to human beings and animals, no interference with best house mosquito repellent, etc.
1. Avoid splashing the product from the rain, and do not place it near windows that are prone to rain and sunlight, and avoid short circuit or corrosion of the internal circuit of the product and shorten the service life.
2. At least thirty centimeters off the ground, please do not place the product directly on the ground, to prevent the ground gas from penetrating the inside of the machine, which may cause parts corrosion and affect the service life.
3. About a week or so, the product's rodent-repelling effect gradually appeared, and small animals seemed to increase. This is a normal phenomenon, which means that they are gradually moving away because they cannot stand ultrasound interference.
4. Mammals such as rats may not move away immediately when they are affected by ultrasonic interference. Instead, they will temporarily hide elsewhere where they cannot hear the ultrasonic noise, and run out for food when they are hungry. Therefore, the root way is to keep opening for a long time, and to prevent it from escaping to other rooms for temporary hiding (the electronic mouse repeller is also installed in other rooms or the doors of each room are usually closed). Rats and other mammals will be forced to move out in about 4-6 weeks. Pests such as mice may leave eggs and larvae after they are driven away. With the passage of time, the original larvae were starved to death by ultrasonic interference to their auditory nervous system. And the new larvae broke their shells and came out, gradually eroding their nervous system by ultrasonic waves. In the end, it was as difficult to escape. Drive away the pests for a while, the outside pests are always waiting for opportunities to come in. Do not easily unplug the product to prevent the pests from coming in again.
5. Long-term exposure to sunlight or strong light will reduce the service life of indoor mosquito repellent. Avoid rain and water splashing on the product shell, it will cause aluminum rust on the panel and back plate, and the upper and lower covers will be peeled off and rusted. Rain that splatters on a circuit board shortens its life and, in worse cases, burns the circuit.
6. Avoid violent vibration or falling to the ground. In addition to damage to the aesthetic appearance of the product, it may also cause the internal wiring to fall off and even cause a short circuit. Therefore, the pest repeller should be fixed on the wall or beam. In short, the product should be installed and fixed in a cool and dry place as much as possible to maintain its normal service life. If it is not used for a long time, it should be packed in a carton and placed in a cool and dry place.
7. Blankets, clothing, or other soft items will absorb ultrasonic waves. Do not place the above items in front of the ultrasonic electronic mouse repeller.
The electronic pest repeller with ultrasonic function can create an environment where pests and rats cannot survive, forcing them to migrate automatically, unable to reproduce and grow within the control area, and achieving the eradication of mice and pests purpose.